1. Heat 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the sausage meat, mushrooms, red pepper, thyme, and chili flakes (optional), cook until softened and cooked about 8 minutes.
2. Stir in quinoa, Summer Fresh Mushroom Marsala Sauce and season with salt and pepper. Remove from the heat.
3. Preheat a lightly oiled grill over medium heat. Rub onions with remaining oil.
4. Spoon filling into the onions, top with goats cheese and breadcrumbs.
5. Arrange the onions on the grill and cook until onions are softened and filling is heated through, about 30 minutes. Let onions rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Calories per serving: 339, Fat 23 grams, Cholesterol 38 mg, Sodium 583 mg, Carbohydrates 23 grams, Fibre 2 grams, Sugar 8 grams, Protein 12 grams