1. In a large plastic bag combine chicken wings, Summer Fresh Butter Chicken Sauce, and season with salt and pepper. Marinate for 30 minutes and up to 4 hours.
2. Preheat a lightly oiled grill over medium high heat.
3. . Remove wings from the marinade and pat dry between paper towels. Arrange wings on the grill in a single layer.
3. Grill for about 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
3. Transfer cooked wings to a clean platter and top with red onion, cilantro and garnish with lime wedges.
Calories per serving: 371, Fat 28 grams, Cholesterol 116 mg, Sodium 316 mg, Carbohydrates 4 grams, Fibre 1 gram, Sugar 1.5 grams, Protein 28 grams