1. Preheat the grill to medium-high; grease the grate well. Set the flank steak on a large cutting board. Butterfly the steak lengthwise, so it opens like a book. Pound with a meat mallet so the steak is even, about 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
2. Spread the Summer Fresh Greek Couscous Salad over one side of the steak, leaving a 1-inch (2.5 cm) boarder. Tightly roll the steak widthwise into a log, tucking in the edges as you roll, to enclose the filling. Secure with butchers twine. Brush the outside with oil.
3. Grill, turning occasionally, for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned all over. Turn off the burners directly under the steak. Grill for an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until an instant thermometer registers to 140° F (60?C) for medium-rare or until cooked to desired level of doneness.
4. Transfer the steak to a cutting board, cover loosely with foil and let rest for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, heat the Summer Fresh 3 Peppercorn Sauce in a small saucepan set over medium-low heat until simmering.
5. Remove and discard the strings. Cut the steak crosswise, into 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick slices. Serve with sauce.
TIP: Simplify your prep by asking your butcher to butterfly the flank steak for you.
Calories per serving: 366, Fat 17 grams, Cholesterol 92 mg, Sodium 537 mg, Carbohydrates 27 grams, Fibre 3 grams, Sugar 4.5 grams, Protein 34.5 grams